We’re on the hunt for a passionate, non-linear thinker that thrives in the intersections of brand, marketing, and digital to serve as a Senior Digital Designer. Someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with diverse clientele across a number of industries. A person who communicates honestly and is always willing to put their best ideas forward.
Up for it?
What you’ll do as a Senior Digital Designer:
- Solve visual and functional design challenges with elegant, simple solutions
- Design low- to mid- fidelity wireframes/compositions, including annotations and design rationale, for enterprise web experiences and software applications
- Produce visual designs that demonstrate an advanced understanding of information architecture, task flows, user journeys, and site/application structure by partnering with UX, product managers, content strategists, and developers to build products that are functional and beautiful
- Create sophisticated brand experiences for digital products working from concept to implementation, including high-fidelity design compositions and interactive prototypes
- Define and maintain various levels of design system artifacts and documentation from baseline design tokens to expanded systems
- Present and clearly express the thinking behind your design decisions; sell your ideas to internal teams and clients in weekly meetings and formal presentations
- Contribute to project case studies and content on topics of interest to the design and user experience field
- Work closely with product managers, strategists, developers, and fellow designers to develop project roadmaps and ensure shared understanding of work
What you have
- 6+ years of experience in a product design role on a product design team working across the entire product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products
- A portfolio demonstrating strong UX and UI design solutions to real-world business cases
- Expert-level proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environments
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to pitch in on non-core tasks from time to time
- Experience engaging in cross-functional team environments
- An open an positive mindset to overcome interesting challenges
Nice but not required
- Past experience writing test protocols and running usability tests (A/B vs. Moderated/unmoderated)
- Experience designing logos, identities, and documenting their brand guidelines
- The ability to understand motion principles and animation as it pertains to a dynamic user experience and compelling user interface design
If you're into highly creative, highly collaborative, and highly dynamic work environments, you'll definitely dig Versed. As a creative agency, we have a pretty simple mission -- delivering exceptional experiences for our clients. That's it. This approach allows for a very clear sense of purpose for our teammates. We offer creative license, encourage independent thinking, and will support your professional development across a multitude of varying disciplines. We care about your success, as your success is our success.
Versed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Versed does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.